Become Team Manager
Website Instructions for Coaches/Team Managers
- If you have not already created an account for the web site, please Create an Account in the upper left cornert.
- Enter a unique Username and Password for yourself (please write this down and keep track of it) and then complete the rest of the form. Click “Sign Up”. You will recive an email to activate the account, please do so.
- Send an email to the Shakopee Webmaster, Mike Lindahl.
- Send a brief message letting him know that you have signed up at the site - include your name, team name, position with the team and contact number.
- If approved, you will then be granted permission to access your team’s home page(s) on the web site. The team’s pages are found under the “In-House or Travel” section of the site.
- After permission has been granted, you will receive a confirmation reply. Then you can login, go to your team’s page and begin editing the content.
- When logged in and going to your team’s pages, you will see the “Edit Mode” tab in the upper left corner. You may also click on the “My Pages” tab at the top and view a site map. The pages that you have Editing permission over will be highlighted.
- Click on the “Edit Mode” tab and use the “Page Elements” to edit or add Text, Photos, Documents, Events, News Articles, Links, Contact Info, YouTube Videos, etc.
- You may also “Add New Pages” under your team’s main page section to organize additional content.
- TST is the service provider for our site and on their home page; you will see the selection “Support”.
- Under the SUPPORT page, use the Knowledgebase as an online user’s manual for the Page Elements and editing tools.
- Click on any of the selections to learn more.
- If the questions that you have are not answered there, please return to the main Support page and submit your issue within Contact Support.
- Your question or issue will be addressed in a timely manner.
Thank you and have fun!